Sussy Ch. 04

Sussy, Barbara, Sharon

I told Sussy about Barbara and the threesome with Barbara and Sharon. Sussy was so excited. She had thought about having sex with a girl but had only gone as far as kissing her girlfriend Pearl. I told her that if she wanted to experiment further, I would talk to them and see if they wanted to get together. Being cut from the same promiscuous cloth Barbara talked to Sharon right away and we agreed to meet at my apartment the following Friday. Sussy asked me a million questions as it was her first time having sex with girls and I was sure Barbara and Sharon both had multiple experiences. I told her to just dress as sexy as she could and let it happen as I was sure they would take the initiative.

Sussy spent hours getting ready, first she took a long bath in bath oils. I peeked into the bathroom and saw her begin her rituals slowly playing with her pussy and reaching several delicious orgasms. Without being seen I took my cock out and matched her movements with my own but did not allow myself to cum in case they wanted me involved and I was going to have to perform at my maximum. Sussy then proceeded to dilapidate herself calling me to help her apply Nair to her pussy as she did not want to get any in her most sensitive parts. I carefully put the lotion on her pubic hair and held her legs open being careful to not accidentally rub the Nair in her inside labia. I rinsed her after ten minutes and her entire body felt smooth as that of a baby. Next she went to her vanity and fixed her makeup, nails and hair exquisitely ending by trying several outfits ending with split-crotch panties and matching bra with her nipples and puffy areola sticking out of cutouts on the tips of the bra. We were now ready for Barbara and Sharon.

When they arrived, they did so in their working clothes and felt bad looking at Sussy who looked ready and incredible. They wanted to take showers and clean up while Sussy was sipping a drink anxious about what would happen next. When they came out of the bathroom, they came out naked, Sussy was shocked, but they insisted that Sussy not move as she looked like a doll and they wanted to admire her. One sat on either side of her while I served drinks and they treated her like a queen who had requested sex from her ladies in waiting. Slowly they removed every piece of Sussy's clothing showering her with kisses and touching her everywhere they could. Soon they started to find out how sexual Sussy was when she began to have multiple orgasms almost with each touch or lick by the other two naked gorgeous women. Sussy couldn't get enough and went into a trance where her orgasms fused into each other and were so continuous that it was like one long one rather than the series of them.

Barbara and Sharon had reached one orgasm but were taken aback by Sussy's enjoyment and lack of inhibition, Sharon told Barbara that she never wanted to leave her side from then on and Barbara asked Sussy to please marry her, this while they poured compliments, saliva and their juices all over her body. Barbara loved to make out and she continued to do so with Sussy while Sharon, having turned herself around placed her pussy near Sussy and Barbara's breasts opening her legs for better access while she made love to Sussy's feet kissing and sucking on each toe many times, Sussy kept cuming over and over and didn't seem to want to stop.

Several hours later they asked me to join them and to please cum all over the mass of women and orgasms that had been created. I did, and they finally left leaving me to revive Sussy from the incredible pleasure she had just dispensed and received. She asked me how she had done, and I responded that Barbara had asked her to please marry her. I told her that if this was what awaited us we would have a great time and marriage, maybe we could both marry them. I looked for our toys and ministered to Sussy until she had given course to several more orgasms. Estimating how many she had in the last few hours we came up with over thirty although it was difficult to count as some seemed to fused onto each other appearing as one continuous rather than the multiplicity of them.

Sussy asked me to refrain from seeing Barbara and Sharon alone but would not give me that assurance herself. I determined that I didn't suffer from lack of self-esteem and did as I was asked with the condition that I would meet with Barbara one last time.

That was how Barbara arranged for the most romantic encounter when she took the day off, picked me up, drove close to the world famous Hollywood sign, hiked down to the base of one of the letters where she laid a blanket and made passionate love to me for the last time. I guess she wanted to show me what I was giving up and although I didn't tell her, I thought that between Barbara and Sussy there was no competition and I would always choose Sussy. Barbara had no inhibitions and would do anything I asked of her and she of me, not because I knew what I was doing but because I learned so much from her. She taught me what passion looks like, how to be intimate for as long as we wanted, and how to put our mouths on each other and lick every part of our bodies, front, back, up, down, inside and out. She thanked me for arranging the lovemaking with Sharon and Sussy and told me she totally understood now why I wanted her so much pointing out that I was going to have my hands full with her sexuality, something I came to find out in the years to come.

Thank you so much Barbara."

https://www.anisearch.com/person/1029,ai-tokunaga

https://www.anisearch.com/person/15878,eita-mizuno

https://www.anisearch.de/person/1029,ai-tokunaga

https://www.anisearch.de/person/15878,eita-mizuno

https://www.aniszczyk.org/2010/08/19/eclipse-and-gsoc-alumni/

https://www.aniszczyk.org/tag/summer-of-code/

https://www.annamagnani.net/per-ricordare-anna-magnani/

https://www.annoyatorium.com/tm.aspx?m=1803&mpage=89

https://www.annuaire-startups.pro/startup/sph3re/

https://www.anokhilife.com/iifa-awards-2014-tampa-bay-gears-up-for-iifa-weekend/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Ch. 03

Ten Years Later...

When a God Interrupts